4.18.2009

mirepoix

Drab is slow in responding to my emails. Then again, any one I bother to email a reply either takes forever to write back, or just doesn't write back at all. No manners, the youth these days.

Kaiser is a conundrum. She's like an unsolvable equation that you just keep looking at on paper, but have no idea where to go with it.

I keep looking at pictures of food on facebook, that a friend made while in culinary school right now...

That option's still lingering in the back of my mind. I could choose a career in public service while trying to find some universal truth in research, resulting in something that may benefit the human race one day. OR, I could be selfish, cooking and eating all day long, creating something/anything I want, making people feel content inside, if only for an instant. I suppose it's a matter of long-term versus short term gratification.

Not sure if this is true, but the Monterey aquarium is one of the larger ones in the U.S.? 2 floors, several petting exhibits, rotating showcases, too many kids running around.



No comments: