4.14.2009

bregma

What a beautifully windy day, if the sun's rays weren't burning my eyes out. And if the wind weren't swirling garbage in front of my face or kicking dust in my eyes.

How am I going to tackle 2 tests in one day... it used to be easier back in high school, even when I had 4 tests per day. Now I just get tired. How am I going to survive possibly 8 more years of school.

I SUPPOSE I could give a spoiler alert: regarding the latest House episode (the one where Kutner shoots himself). It seemed cheesy at the end when House found a picture of Kutner's face turned to the side, with shadows covering part of his face to represent some darker side that no one seemed to know about. In a sense, though, it would have been nice to do what House did, rummage through the person's room/belongings, just to see what was going on inside their head. Why is it that people don't want others to know? It's a given that nobody is without flaws, so why does everyone try their hardest to hide things?

The Ponceau S staining solution in lab reminds me of salt and vinegar chips. Or pickled vegetables.


If you saw a grape like this in your dish, would you still eat it?

Time to start posting my pictures from Monterey, and my aquarium series.

There were deer on the grounds where I stayed (Asilomar).


My postdoc's bebe. Not so cute in this snap, but there's more pics of him.

No comments: