4.12.2009

avm

I just had to post this disgustingly cute picture of my cousin that I found on my other cousin's flickr. She definitely does <3 those cupcakes. Blegh.



Also flipping through Janey's flickr account and caught sight of her wearing something that exposed her midriff. Definitely unpleasant experience.

The manager at KFC knows me by name now. That probably means I'm eating too much unhealthy fast food, AND I should stop going to KFC until he forgets who I am.

Starting to get the feeling that fobby Asian girls are more aggressive than Asian American girls, which surprises me because I always thought the people over there constantly tried to bottom shelf sex.

Everybody in my family, as they get older, their faces tend to widen, or fatten, I can't tell which. Hoping my face doesn't turn out like that.

My mother also has been getting adjusted to using the internet, so now she's constantly emailing me pictures of her rose garden. So THAT's what she's been doing with her free time as of late, in addition to the bugging me to ask my PI to hand me a job ASAP.

Hmm, next time, expect pictures from the aquarium! And maybe my PI, but I want to keep that picture for the future, in case I want to blackmail/incriminate him. It's a picture of him sleeping during one of the talks.

No comments: