4.20.2009

harlow

If my grampa undergoes the operation, he may never fully get his voice back, in addition to the high risk.

The fortune teller that my grandparents have been going to predict that he'll live to 90.

Furthermore, the rest of the family is helping my grandmother prepare for his departure/death, while also getting things ready for her when she reaches that stage in her life.

It was SO hot today in SF, even hotter on the bus with the windows closed. Yet surprisingly it was refreshing seeing a gaggle of girls wearing short shorts, showing off their long legs.

So I was waiting again, for the 28 bus to stop and for me to get on, and I do what I usually do, which is to wait for ALL the passengers that want to leave to get off the bus before boarding. Unlike all the older Asian people who push themselves to the front of the line to nab a space on board. As soon as I try to get on the bus through the back, without even having extended an entire leg in, the doors close in and clamp down on my ankle. Luckily, those doors can sense if something's in the way, and they automatically opened up for me, but the girl standing next to me looked at me, and we both starting laughing. She asked me if I were okay.

Never thought I would get great advice from professors. Maybe I should have bothered to see them more during their office hours.



No comments: