4.30.2007

abba generation

new hits: [hualpencillo (SA), odivelas, burton (US), westerflash, stuhr]

coffee. my heart starts racing, i start peeing like a race-horse. and i don't go to bed until the wee hours of the morning. remind me NEVER to drink coffee around midnight. although i did get a lot of abba songs.

cute?! drab? never. bri-C-bryce- i wrote your study abroad address on an envelope today. i also put my name on the left-hand corner. i might mail it, after i write a letter. if i write a letter.

critical of people's handwriting in chinese/japanese? perhaps.

crap. i forgot to pay my registration fees before registering. gotta take care of that today. also have to take care of buying a present for my mentee. effing kids and their toys.

oh yes. and apartment searching. brb- leaving lab to go back to my apt.

1 comment:

Jing said...

you're going to be in houston next year? why an extra year? why near campus? are you done with finals? if you are, i hate you