4.12.2007

on a leash

some people just can't help but say things that reveal how prejudiced they are towards other people. even if they try to hide it, they eventually end up blurting something out of their mouths- a perfusion of the subconscious?

what did i do in my evolution class? subscribe to blogs. mostly medical/science blogs, but when i discovered food blogs: wow.

I didn't know that they would be doing Ros & Guil Are Dead. high expectations since it was a play that i enjoyed reading. don't know if i want to go and ruin it for me. for me, i liked the harry potter movies more. i've only read the first, part of the fifth, and the ending of the sixth. the books didn't interest me, but they seem to interest millions of people since J.K. Rowling is a billionaire after, what, 4 years since the release of the first book? ridiculous.

10 page paper to write tonight. 5 pm already, guess i'll be missing the party. oh crap, i still have to cook for nilk's party, don't i. hmm, i'll be in lab most of the afternoon tomorrow. haven't even gone to chinatown yet to buy the groceries. maybe i'll be able to find some things at big kroger or randalls.

rurs poster- i didn't know the prizes would be fairly decent. 100 dollars for first place- not too shabby for putting in 5 hours on a poster, although the poster alone costs 15 dollars.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know, now that I think about it... I don't think I ask for advice that much, and I don't think people ever really give it to me (re: personal situations). I think I would side with whoever I thought was right, and if that happens to be my recent 'fling' over my friends, then so be it. I've never been close enough to a friend to seriously consider following "important" advice over my own opinions, but I've always been close enough that we felt comfortable letting each other do whatever we personally felt was best.

Unknown said...

I think that a lot of people read the Harry Potter books just cause everyone does and they THINK it's good because they think they're supposed to think it's good. It would be a popular series either way, though.
And that's why you should print posters from the geology building. Shiny and free (well, your lab pays). Congrats on winning.