4.01.2007

knockout

new hits: [huntsville, neola (US)]

B-rice-U. i cut brad's hair today. it was still wet when i left- no clue how the results turned out. i still have to cut his bangs. i'm trying to go for the perfectly undone look for brad.

cutting men's hair isn't that hard. i might learn how to taper, layer, etc.

a man of many talents? of course.

you get the works- haircut, shampoo, conditioner, and gel/mousse/wax/pomade. it's shampoo with peppermint oil, too, so you get that same tingly feeling from the shampoos used at the salons.

i drove down old spanish trail today. i found an HEB. the place was kind of scary, or at least not what i'm used to in terms of environment. it's noticeable.

HAHA sorry maury, i was getting off work at the lrc when i stopped there. So i had to close up all my windows and leave.

Hans Village Bier and Vino Haus- Hesse got me a hefeweiszen there. Pyramid's not that great. I think I prefer the other brands more.

Mai's on a Sunday night? Excuse me? ew. Mai's post-drunken stupor where my taste buds are out of whack? yes. in that situation, it's fine.

I was not satisfied with my piece. I will rectify my errors when Drab's hair grows out again- three weeks, or graduation time.

THANK GOD my brother isn't actually engaged. I would have been so angry that he decides to propose out of the blue, and to whom?! i don't know, which is the problem. oh well, at least i'm his beneficiary. maybe i can get the fiance to put me down as her beneficiary as well. mwahaha.

april fools- started by the english around 1900, pulling off shenanigans.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm loving the cliffhangers! I just can't wait for the next episode of J Siu's life.

Bryce said...

ooh... i would like to see a picture of your craftsmanship! we should make a tv show where we have 'hair battles'... like iron chef but for bangs (the special ingredient is... the rat tail)! japan should eat it up.