4.08.2007

infinity: 8

new hits: [far (europe), milner ridge, new york, gladewater (canada?)]

surprise! surprised? i don't know. my head hurts. i will reflect on this when i am cogent. goodnight.

i had to entertain three chinese people in addition to my parents. my mother, especially. i felt like yelling at her, freaking out in the kitchen. ugh, they come over, eat all my food, and leave. i have no more dumplings. my mother also likes doing my laundry for me. she rewashed clothes that were already clean. and she got my detergent cap all gross on top. AGH!

my mom also washed the loquat fruit for the "guests." they ate 3/4 of the loquat that i picked on campus the other day. good thing i'm picking some more with kai tomorrow. ugh. foodmongers.

i'm not going to listen to anybody about exercise advice unless they're either a certified trainer or someone who's actually done their research on this matter.

birthday cake- nice fruit. there's a reason why i go get my own food, satisfy my cravings the instant that i get them.

should i be grateful? my cousins gave me some nice presents. i get to cut grass hair now instead of human hair. grow a head. chop it off. my mom also bought me a storage device. 2 gb. although she probably could have gotten it cheaper online. guess i could consider it a present from her.

come to think of it, it probably would be funny if the roles were reversed: my appearing right behind drab as he's washing his face. haha, maybe i will do it one day out of the blue, keep him on his prancing toes.

there was a lot of food shoved into my face last night. some that i liked. apples to apples- burnt out from that game. no more- unless i get the expansion pack i suppose.

it probably would have been a better purchase if i got the device that connected my ipod to my car, rather than burning 12 or more cd-r's right now of the songs i want to listen to in my car. aiyah.

surprised not by the party, but by the people that showed up. nants and mai kai. it's always nice to talk to both of them, except i was talking to mai kai at the parking lot when it was cold and later on began to rain. froze my honey buns off.

my grandparents. they're coming for graduation. it'll be nice. i'll probably want to visit them afterwards, travel to cali or something.

people give me alcohol as gifts- i never drink them. i either end up storing them in my fridge, or my parents steal it from me and drink it. oh well.

exercising- working my way up to 500 pushups, 500 situps, all in a 30-minute workout. and then? so all this: 500 yard swim (side or breaststroke) in 8.5 min. or less, a 10-min. rest, 100+ pushups in 2 min., 2-min. rest, 100+ situps in 2 min., 2-min. rest, 20+ pullups, 10-min. rest, and a 1.5 mile run in boots and pants in under 10 min.

i passed the minimum score for the situps. pushups are another issue. i hate working out. my only reason would be for my health. i have no need to impress/attract others with my body since i'm neither looking for approval/compliments nor a date/wife/etc.

my arms are dead. i'm going to eat. other people might drink instead of exercising. i eat. and eat.

1 comment:

Roopy said...

SIU MUST SUFFER.

i am so sorry i started reading this again for a day.