4.09.2007

i think this song is about me

building a better grappler?! since when did i hint that i wanted to be a grappler?! in any case, all of those moves, minus the grappling, are already used in my exercise. thanks, but no thanks. those meatheads? that's not exactly the type of body that i'm aiming towards: top-heavy and with beer bellies. neither am i bodybuilding. everything i need is at home. FAR away from the gym.

at times i want to embrace drab; mostly though i just want to strangle him. it's an odd dynamic.

i ran (mostly walked) the outer loop today. under 30 minutes i guess? it was either 20 or 30, i just looked at the ones place, not the tens. my legs mostly, but my entire body's aching. i'm going to eat.

flaked out on mai kai, not really. i got stuck at my lab meeting because some guy wanted to talk to my PI about equipment repair/orders, which wasted a lot of my time. i met her later after class, went loquat picking finally. we talked; didn't expect to stand there eating fruit and talking to her for that long. found out a lot of things about her family, friends, history. it was good, all in all. simple/complicated, interesting/not- all at the same time.

coffee shops. you ever feel like the outsider because you don't drink coffee? i don't think i could ever acquire the taste for coffee among other things- alcohol, sweets.

something different today. i actually went to class late. normally i would just wake up, realize i'm late, and not go to class. maybe i can still get something out of the lecture while tired instead of on my own but awake/alert.

i had a weird dream last night about me getting an F for chinese class, a class that i thought i dropped but was still on my records on esther. so i was trying to go to the teacher to talk to her about making up all the work, going around finding other students in the class to help me.

attraction. i'm picky. i also choose to be oblivious to things around me. cut joshhest's hair? perhaps. i need an electric razor.

No comments: