4.26.2007

bizarre love triangle

new order. new world order. the former's the band, yes?

What would have shocked me? B. Coli giving me a huge-ass cinnamon bun that rivals those of the evil Cinnabon corporation. But this present's just as shocking. I get a present for cutting bradford assay's hair, but I don't get a present for my birthday- what's up with that?! i'm guessing the top grows faster than the sides since it's starting to round out into a bowl again. blonde hair, MMM!

I instead got a mix cd titled "Love Songs for Siu: Round Inside". From the entire spectrum of human emotion, drab chooses LOVE. HUH?

Should I be analyzing this? Well, I decided not to go to the Archi party to be at my apartment, so I popped the cd into my Macbook.

I'm getting mixed messages, which makes sense. It is a mix tape, after all. my reaction? i didn't completely react until after i left and headed towards the car. walking to the parking lot, there was a feeling. one of those emotions i haven't felt before or haven't felt in a long time. hmm.

isle trapped me. kind of.

san francisco is an excellent choice. it's not definite. don't peg me just yet.

sushi, but for two this time. dinner for two- I don't know why I'm excited about that.

bob dylan and his playing the harmonica- hot.

dinner with liz sometime. that would be splendid.

you can have just as much/perhaps more fun with or without a friend. there's no need to compete with their boyfriend/girlfriend for their attention/affection. what do you do if your other's roommate doesn't approve of you? there's no way of avoiding the awkward situation.

best to sophie marceau. hope she gets better.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

a mix tape? how (un)original. did he try to make out with you afterward?

you know what i've only eaten a couple of times in japan: sushi.

you dream about brad a LOT.

you should be analyzing that.

in response to last post:

i want to keep in touch with you. via blog ok? occasional e-mail? mooching off of you when i visit your new city/place?