4.09.2007

know when to walk away/run

never listened to janis joplin before. so that's who she is. hmm.

i used to have an obsession for michelle kwan. i checked a website to see what she's been up to. ambassador. she's dead to me, like her amateur skating career.

everything can be related to grey's anatomy. unfortunately.

hummus hut and kosher king? brilliant. i'm surprised that a non-animated short topped the list above the other shorts by disney or pixar.

sense of style. don't know why i give any attention to these style articles. what sunglasses complement my face, what colors complement my skin tone. extraneous.

i need a pair of shoes. maybe some suede casual shoes. do they made suede running shoes?

i direct my anger towards everyone/thing. the one negative thing about exercising- cleavage furrows.

which place would be most painful to wax? i wouldn't know. i don't wax.

i really liked those oranges liz brought over for the party. not as sweet/cold as the ones in my apartment, but they were good for the memories freshman year. i was the one peeling the oranges for them, though.

i can't stand loud noise. i am not going to waste my breath in a place where i have to shout over the loud music and noise. if i wanted to have a decent conversation, i will have it in a quieter place where i won't have to strain to hear someone's voice through the static.

harmonize. i wonder what works lauryn hill's put out recently. doo wop.

it was a surprise when i found out that isle also saw strange brew before. it's one of those awesomely bad movies with rick moranis in it. a canadian movie. convenient for learning canadian idioms. terrible for viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are probably having dreams about Chinese class because the fact that I was failing econ when I thought I was dropping it and I needed it to graduate that semester is really coming back to haunt you. Because you know that it was all your fault all along. I know what you mean- I rarely drink alcohol, coffee, or soda. Just lots and lots of diluted juice, water, and milk. Mmmmm.. diluted juice doesn't make much sense, but it's good. Oh! You need to try that juice that they have in the fountain soda machines at that fast food sandwich place... damn it, what is it called?