4.25.2007

it be lookin' goooood

black women. hilarious. i was buying stuff to make spaghetti tonight at target, and the cashier lady was asking me what i was making tonight? i told her spaghetti, and she went on about how she knew it be lookin' good. and then we talked about maruchan because i also bought a package of maruchan yakisoba. YAKISOBA.

so i bought more ingredients than i thought i would, and now i'm left with 16 oz. of spaghetti noodles and a giant pot of spaghetti sauce. anybody want some? and it's not crappy like the sour spaghetti sauce i made over the summer, either.

ingredients: prego garden mushroom sauce, lean ground beef, carrots, mushrooms, onions, green/red/yellow bell peppers, oregano, garlic, pepper. so- any takers? i left the carrots a little hard because i hate boiled carrots and prefer texture in my food this time.

it's over? nope. paper and final. i wonder what my grades are this semester. they took off one of the pass/fails on my transcript, so i found myself with a letter grade that shouldn't be there on my report card.

there was some funny aftertaste to it that lingered in my mouth, this spicy/salty reaction on my tongue, but i turned up the heat on the sauce and it's fine now.

No comments: