4.02.2007

peaches n' cream

new hits: [rockford (US), stotts city (US), tampa, qingdao]

so i made a decision today to gain back the 15 pounds that i lost- only it would be 15 pounds of muscle. i started my calisthenics again tonight. i'm sure gaining 15 pounds in a month will be easy, espcially since my workload's getting less as i get closer to graduation.

too bad i can't do too many pullups. that would speed up my progress even more.

crassie told me hot pockets had a lot of fat. i looked through my shallow trash can and saw that one hot pocket has 9 g of fat- 44% of my daily recommended value. i ate 4 today, 4 last night, not including the two sandwiches i had today with 16 slices of turkey and mayonaisse, pickles, and zapp's potato chips- 1/3 of the bag. MMM food.

i gave away my smokes to pamiam today. apparently her bf loooooves clove cig's.

i get tired of the kid i mentor sometimes. too hyperactive. he was sitting on the table today. and flirting with the guys beside us on either side to get their snacks. too cocky about his math skills. annoyed me. he does that again... and i won't go to mentoring. actually i don't have mentoring next week. YES!

i exercised for only 5 minutes tonight. dead tired. definitely going to be in pain tomorrow morning. hope i'm not too exhausted for class, considering it's a 3-day school week, which i did not find out until today.

No comments: