4.16.2007

kappa delta mu

new hits: [wuhan, guangzhou!]

S. cerevisiae. i won that door prize at RURS today. whoo. yeast 1 million times its actual size. yeast is asexual.

overly critical. i could be.

dr. kohn's much taller than i thought he was.

i didn't get mad at isle when she could have lost my glasses. let things go.

i sat down. drab was eating his lunch. i observed. i don't like sun chips.

i have a lot of envelopes. and a lot of hate. hate mail to b-rye-see-bryce soon.

people should obviously know by now that i get tire easily of crowds. which is why i retreat to my apartment. soothes my soul.

tired. only 3 hours of sleep. i think.

it seems it's easier to get along with science majors at the symposium. talked to pretty much everybody around me, even knowing that we're competing at some level to win.

i would definitely wear a scary costume, go the distance to actually scare someone to death. even if they have a heart condition. i scare my dad all the time.

auntie t's inviting me to do another internship in H.K.

considering a new adventure in blogging- podcasts. to be announced.

naps.

No comments: