5.08.2007

a-b-c-d

more people coming to graduation. my brother? totally unexpected.

if i had known certain people were going to senior gala, i would have gone. UGH.

instead i chose to be a guy and do guy things/hang out with the guys and watch basketball- two teams that i have absolutely no interest in. and only the playoffs. whatever.

clare posed this question to me the other day: out of all my friends, who do i like the most?

i didn't answer. i could have. i didn't.

translation: who do i hate the least?

my expectations/standards of a good friend are too high.

clothes. i wouldn't mind learning how to make them. then i might be able to replicate something i like for a fraction of the cost. or just convert the fabric into an image of what i wouldn't mind wearing outside everyday.

saw benji in the computer lab last night. nice guy. i said goodbye to him.

also saw another guy in there. weird guy who was printing out 50 pages of google map directions. wasting my time and jamming up the queue. i felt like batting him.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

imma miss you j. i'll let you mooch off of me if you ever want to visit houston.