5.10.2007

don't look at me

new hits: [yantai, melbourne, hong kong, chennai, kuopio, hannover, augusta (EUR), linda-a-velha, ulm, bielefeld, milton keynes, birmingham (EUR), belo horizonte, buenos aires, santiago, collierville, orlando, columbia, norfolk, tijuana, gig harbor, winnipeg, newark, annandale on hudson, kitchener, cleveland, bay city, madison]

i think that's all that's new? the map's better now, so i guess i'm able to see more detail.

WHO recommended jack and coke to me last night?! OH MY GOD. whiskey?! what was clear from last night: me being angry because people were rushing me on eating.

everything else seemed fun. jones people at that pub. gingerman. yes. memory.

oh. clare's here. pho. bye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ewww.. Jack and Coke? Coke is too sweet for me- no thank you.

Congrats to all the graduates. :)

Unknown said...

PS I'm curious to see if people keep in touch through your blog, or if you just stop writing.