5.09.2007

i could escape

sitting on the john- one of those times when i actually have time to myself to think about everything.

well, i only thought about what happened last night. crap. secrets. no wonder i try to stay away from people. and alcohol.

it's never about me anymore. everyone's involved. everyone's problem is my problem, my concerns are their concerns.

you really shouldn't scare someone by telling them you have cancer, especially when the test results don't confirm it yet. still, when multiple organ systems are affected, it's not so great either.

there's sometimes a need to leave this world. videogames, books, sleeping- whatever's useful toward accomplishing that goal.

haha, i'm glad you shower everyday, b-rice. i don't like people that smell funny, or rather, i can't stand to be around foul body odor. but what am i going to do with a japanese super nintendo? i can't read japanese. does it play american games, in english?

job search. apartment search. it continues. after i game a bit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I kind of keep those big depressing secrets to myself and a select few. A combination of not feeling like depressing people who don't need to know and the fact that I don't want to tell someone something that's so close to me if they can't understand it- kind of the feeling that they're trampling all over something that's important to me and don't really care. It's almost insulting. I tried to be a little less pessimistic recently and told someone, but I was right. They didn't give a shit.