5.22.2007

boooooot

HAHA! the chinese lesson for today on chinesepod is "what's that smell?"

it starts out with a pfffffffffffffffffft! it's a VERY serious topic.

hao chou!
shi ya.
shei fangpi le?!
bu shi wo.

GREAT lesson.

wait, wait, don't tell me: they have their own laugh track. they are NOT funny, neither is their show.

so the thing with changeable letters is called a reader board. OH, so THAT'S what they're called. i never knew.

i want to feel you. squeeze you. wrap myself around you.

are you kidding me?! a letter to japan costs 90 cents?!?! you better be worth it, B-米. i finally sent the letter today. and don't let anyone else read it. or i'll kill you. slowly. and painfully.

how else can i be productive today. ah yes, canceling my phone/internet/electricity.

this parkinson's law of productivity- does it work? it makes sense, but who actually implements this?

question: should i replace my microsoft office programs with neoOffice?

1 comment:

dubrav said...

fuck you! wait wait don't tell me is in front of a live audience, and it's hilarious! your depravity smacks my sensibilities from afar.

and yes i sometimes read your blog. i had to respond to this affront, ass wipe.