5.22.2007

income expansion path

huh? what do you mean negative energy today? i'm full of negative energy EVERYDAY.

i gave it another shot. wait, wait... don't tell me? definitely, PLEASE. do NOT tell me. peter sagal- not funny. the contestants, maybe. i still don't believe that it's a live audience. somebody must be giving them signs to applaud at the appropriate time.

i'm a person who likes trivia. i thought i might like that show. during some/most parts, i wish they would just present me with questions and answers rather than peter sagal jabbering on and failing at his attempts to be humorous. his punmenship was also unbearable.

i knew less than half of the questions they threw out there. which isn't bad. i actually recalled things from the online news i read in the past couple of days. now that i have time to READ the news. before, i would have only been able to answer that one question about the shortening of paris hilton's jail sentence.

yes. if you're ugly, do radio. that about sums it up.

i never thought my mom would do my laundry EVER again. she did. she even washed the dress shirts that are only supposed to be DRY-CLEANED. she also wants to steal my clothes and wear them because we're the same frame?

they also want me to find/live with a roommate for the summer/year. what did i learn from this year by myself? i like my space. a lot of it.

sleep. activities tomorrow? celebrate cousin's 16th bday. i think. grocery shopping for the bbq, airport with another cousin, cooking with all the cousins, bday dinner with all the cousins. fun.

3 comments:

Bryce said...

yay thanks for sending me a letter!

i'll take a self-photo of my haircut after i'm done with my homework / go to the conbini for some snacks / and take a shower!

Jing said...

I <3 peter sagal.

i miss you siu

Josh said...

When back in Houston, Jalto and I want to visit you; call me!