5.15.2007

copper gate

new hits: [bandar seri begawan, marinette, parkville, fayetteville, richardson]

this apartment searching is strenuous. the prices range from 650-1500 dollars for studio/1-bedroom apartments. i found two nice ones for under 1000. i just need to call the places now.

i feel bottom heavy today.

nants came and left. took the mcat books and left me with more space to pack textbooks. keeping my physiology book; i think i need to take the bioc, genetics, cell books with me to prep for the bioc/bio gre's.

it's a nice break away from everyone- staying in my apartment all day/night. don't know how big of a hit my liver's taken in the past two weeks. people just looooove to drink.

going to finish complications by tonight and start radiata stories. adieu bitches.

4 comments:

Josh said...

Atul Gawande is a huge jerk; I went to his talk at UTHSC about a month ago and he just talked and talked and talked about himself...

Ironic for a person who seems to care so deeply about public health. He became just another degree-chaser, in almost every sense.

Surgeons, I guess...

Josh said...

Start! Didn't I buy that for you a helluva long time ago?

Elliot said...

new place = san fran?

Unknown said...

Hey! Be happy with your wads of cash. I got no cash from graduating, and I'm the second person in the history of both sides of the family to graduate from college. :( I take donations.
And yes, Chinese food is good.