5.13.2007

trembling inside

drab makes me queasy. i couldn't hug him tonight, 3 hours before his flight back to maryville. someday.

i thought the alcohol would make me emotional, allow me to let out any repressed feelings i had, if i had any at all. the whiskey dried my eyes out. that's it.

after the fact. graduating with honors, if any. it could have been done, but i'm not letting my accomplishments be limited to studying books and doing well on a few tests. i have more important goals to attend to.

i have a lot of people's junk. will i ever return it? maybe, if people still ask for it.

oh right. i'm done. i should have plenty of time now to write my hate letter and mail it to b-rye-C.

communicating through email. it could work. most people google chat now. i guess that's another form of communication to get ahold of most people leaving.

i'm going to think in bed for a while. fall asleep lost in thought.

4 comments:

Josh said...

med school may be more important than culinary school for now

Really? I've never heard of you speak about medicine with as much love or passion as food. I may be wrong, but I don't want you to waste your time.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I've given up on cooking. I'd hire you. The wages probably wouldn't be good.

Josh said...

But if we both hire him...

Bryce said...

Do what you like or others will (and it'll make you bitter). Congratulations on graduating! Yay a potentially written hate letter! Who google-chats? I sure don't.