5.14.2007

handshakes

i'm up.

missed calls. i put my phone on silent last night. oops.

glad to hear you made it back home, joshhest.

haha if you like chinese food, maury, then sure. i could do it as a hobby.

great. drab tagged another pic of me. i hate him.

last night. shook hands, hugged everyone actually. even people i'm not close to- at least they know my name, at least they wished me well. i guess i have no reason to dislike them. end things on a good note i suppose. everybody was getting emotional. i think clare was crying too, but when it was time for me to hug lizbian, she just started bawling. EEP, i hope it was nothing i did. maybe i hugged too hard? no. i'm terrible at hugging, don't like hugging either. i mean, i've been friends with her since freshman year. i didn't want her crying over me. i didn't do anything special.

my light in the attic was also crying.

time to round up the stuff around jones, do some errands. left a vaccuum and ironing board in the apt., going to pick up just a few chairs/tables and drop off keys.

almost gotten rid of everyone from here. time for me.

i signed the contract today, sealed the deal. the only thing left for me to do is find an apartment.