5.21.2007

ice cream nougat

heroes. another cliffhanger. what a surprise.

so ice cream. i guess if you leave it in the freezer for an extended period of time, it starts to change. i pulled an ice cream popsicle out of the freezer today, chocolate-coated shell on the outside interspersed with tiny nestle crunch bits, vanilla on the inside.

i ate most of the ice cream, and when i finally reached the end, there was a different consistency to the ice cream. it wasn't cold. rather, it was soft, and chewy. like nougat.

it was surprising, but it was good. i hope the ice cream hasn't expired.

i watched heroes tonight. it was mama huhu.

HAHA. sucks to be those people to give/receive oral sex. more likely to acquite HPV- a 9-fold increase- for those who have had 6+ oral partners. how reliable is Time?

my aunt in HK wants to buy me a graduation gift. she was originally going to buy me a watch, but i don't wear watches anymore- sweat collects underneath when i wear them, and carrying around a cell phone has pretty much erased the necessity of carrying a nice timepiece- that and i don't attend business functions.

ziji gu ziji. ziji zhaogu ziji. my mom complains a lot. almond roca = disgusting. F.

i double checked my inbox to make sure it Was that person who texted me. it's true, unfortunately.

new york's out of the picture. that was probably the reach city. tx, ca, hk. peace out.

my cousins like pumping their chest with their hand and then throwing out the deuces. i like smacking them upside the head for having picked up an absurd gesture in the americas.

3 comments:

Josh said...

You could just wear a watch because you like it.

I'm sure some people do that.

Jing said...

what is almond roca?? i like watches, i think i'm going to buy myself one with my graduation money.

Jesse said...

HEROES!!!