6.02.2008

blue moon

I'm going to be in Berkeley on Fridays for about two months. Downtown Berkeley could be another place to cover in the summer.

Actor obsessions of the month: Mel Gibson and Sarah Michelle Gellar. She's only 31 years old. No idea where I'm going with this information. She's married.

Back to being a boy with my toys. First thought that came to my mind as I opened the camera package: "What's the first picture that I should take with this camera? Mah Azz."

Just preparing you all for the worst- don't expect to be surprised by the moonshine.

In those rap songs when they're talking about hair, do you spell it hurr or herr? Does the spelling consistently follow there: thurr?

AHHH!!! I could potentially be doing research/playing with neural stem cell development. FUCK!

1 comment:

Jing said...

what model camera? take a pic of your short hair