6.24.2008

looking glass

Cyndi Lauper and the B-52s are playing in the Bay Area this weekend. Ming dynasty at the Asian Art museum opens later this week. Feist, Steely Dan, John Mellencamp, ABC, Radiohead, Beck, Bill Maher, even Donna Summer!

Since I'm not going to be online around midnight, I might as well curse Merry Unbirthdays to jackass Clare and Leigh-Ugh. He's reliving his college days, I'm reliving my college days having to deal with his drunk ass.

Does someone have to be classified as heterosexual, homosexual, or anything in between if they're not having sex? If people have homosexual and/or heterosexual fantasies in their head, does that automatically imply that they're one, the other, or both?

1 comment:

Roopy said...

Couple of things, Siu-san.

1) Why are your pictures so tiny. You should take more.

2) I am going to Feist, Radiohead, and Cat Power in the coming months, you should check those out up in SF for sure.

3) I believe the word for someone who is not having sex is celibate.

4) Are you going to visit LA this summer? Mid-July would be ideal.

5) http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R9PqjMSNfkU