6.03.2008

language pod

GOOD, glad to know you won't be joining Artie any time soon. Yet I am not interviewing with him. Also, I saw a picture of Stavros' face from the school website... HMM. In the nicest of ways, I'm going to have to say... a distortion of Oliver Platt.

AH HA HA! This Swedish podcast that I'm listening to sounds just like an extended version of what the PA speakers announce at Ikea. And the actual topic is restaurant vocabulary! All they need to do now is talk about Swedish meatballs, and I'm set. The Spanish podcast involves lessons from a Scottish speaker, the Cantonese podcast has a British English-taught Cantonese host trying to teach Korean and Japanese. The French podcast is snooty.

Sleeping and eating. All I've been doing in the past few days. It seems like it would be the ideal life, but I need to be productive again. Do things with my hands. Then again, it was a slightly cold day today, so taking an afternoon nap under warm blankets was quite pleasurable.

Which is the better option: to compliment your friends and make them feel good about themselves, or criticize them so that they can improve and succeed?

Marc Jacobs said it right, about how the curiosity of sex should be more interesting than the domination itself.

Why do people like interviewing on Thursdays.

Kung Fu Panda's coming out Friday. EEE!

1 comment:

Jing said...

is kung fu panda supposed to be any good?