6.15.2008

kamaboko

I'm fiddling with my first digital camera.

This homeless man walked into the laundromat, took some clothes out of the lost and found, and proceeded to unzip his pants right there to tuck in the stolen clothes.

Finished reading Catcher in the Rye. So much more I got out of that back than I did in high school, probably because I skipped through several pages when I got tired of his whining. It was funnier the second time around. And Mr. Antolini! Hah! Patting Holden on the head.

Those assholes at the Asian Cardio Center finally responded to me about volunteering, oh, 2 months after I called them. Prompt feedback my ass.

Oops. Happy Father's Day. Not that I can do much if they're over in an undisclosed location in Europe.

Time to scramble eggs. Chives. Other goodies.

No comments: