6.04.2008

shoulder holder

Does anyone want to help me take care of someone else's fish? Specifically, the Jewish/Russian couple's daughter's fish? Tetras, lemon tetras, glass catfish, and zebra danios.

Woke up for MCAT class, decided not to go to UCSF, got on the Muni to transfer to BART.

Went to Berkeley today.

Saw a poor Asian guy playing the erhu at Embarcadero this morning.

Arrived at downtown Berkeley, to see another poor guy playing a mini-accordion at the BART station.

So many restaurants to I want to try out down Shattuck!

Watched Kung Fu Panda after class.

Finished Oliver Sacks book, moving on to How We Die or Alice in Wonderland.

Annoying Asian girl child on the MUNI line back to my apartment. I wanted to kick her in the face and/or smash it into the glass window. I hope none of you have an Asian daughter- one of the more annoying kids to have with the incessant whining and high-pitched voice, spoiled, ugly, no consideration in public. She was whining in English and Cantonese- I wanted to cuss her out in both languages.

No comments: