6.04.2008

sebum

Even certain sex positions are in style this summer, most of which are hilarious to read about. C.A.T.? Stargazer?! Trapeze?!

Visited Parnassus, YET AGAIN. Only this time I got great advice, infinitely better than that useless perv of a premed advisor on campus.

I feel like enlisting into some dance classes- hip hop AND ballroom. Except ballroom is a social dance, which would involve me rotating through partners. I can't even commit with one person; how am I going to go through several women once a week for 10 consecutive weeks?!

I probably shouldn't have brought Drab up in conversation; he's probably going to go to Drab- since he knows him apparently- and talk to him about me, and then Drab will know who I've been talking to. Ugh. STUPID STUPID STUPID. So much for winning at this game.

Today's not an appropriate day for chili, but I'm willing to try out some new combinations. After this MCAT garbage.

It's a new summer. Time for new goals:
1.) Relearn Cantonese, Mandarin, and Spanish. Pick up French and Swedish.
2.) Do well with summer classes and crush the MCAT.
3.) Look into culinary arts/patisserie programs, figure out an ideal time to enroll.
4.) Start taking dance classes, once a week, then gradually increase if possible.
5.) Volunteer research, volunteering at a hospital.
6.) Continue taking classes to improve the GPA.
7.) Keep in touch with people.
8.) Read all the books I've purchased.

1 comment:

X X said...

I can't even commit with one person; how am I going to go through several women once a week for 10 consecutive weeks?!

...my head hurts.