6.22.2008

epicure

Woke up in a foul mood; maybe I was still angry.

Decided to go hang out/catch up with Hesse in the afternoon instead of going to a free music festival.

Right as I was about to walk out the door to catch the Muni, I checked my mailbox to find a postcard from Kaiser, which brought a smile to my face. Basically, her word choice: direct, does not lead anybody on. She says what she means, she means what she says. All the right words, and she likes good food, always a plus. Yet the handwriting... even if she weren't writing on a toilet seat this time, I still can't make out this one word which I've been analyzing most of the day.

Spent most of the afternoon/night with Hesse. Mall, dinner, movie. How many good choices? 2 out of 3. Expressmen, even though they were having a sale- not so much a fan of their clothing. Overall? Not a bad time at all.

No comments: