6.23.2008

huy fong

14.

If I try not to hang out with Drab, I'm going to end up dreaming about him. It's a double-edged sword for me.

Well, the first dream was me on this playground, and then some apocalypse started to occur, where the ground was breaking and shifting like tectonic plates on top of one another, while all the children were screaming and trying to flee, or still playing on the tennis courts, seesaw, other equipment on the playground.

The second dream was me in the back seat of a car in which Drab was driving, and this girl was sitting in the passenger seat. They were going on with their conversation, and I started to lie down in the back. Then the girl reaches over to kiss Drab or something, but Drab tells her to stop. She keeps yammering on about how I was asleep, so I wasn't going to catch anything. I wasn't asleep. I saw them trying to kiss each other while not watching the road, and then talking about the most inane subjects. Usually when people are bored, they try to escape reality. I'm getting so bored from my dream that I need to escape it by returning to reality.

UGH! HATEFUL!

No comments: