6.18.2008

prepuce

I find myself unable to keep my emotions in check from reading silly little emails from people I haven't talked to in a while.

Sex test in 12 hours. I wasted my time watching this Korean drama about two competing chefs. That too- cooking a soup great enough to make a king cry. If only...

Tomorrow night will begin my next endeavor in food: noodles. Mainly noodle soups, something healthier than pan-fried noodles.

Having multiple dreams every night in the past week. Yesterday's was about me having to take care of my grandfather since his health had rapidly declined since I've been away from LA. He was more fragile than ever, and as he was walking up the stairs, I was careless and failed to look after him. He missed a step and came falling backward towards me, and I caught him in my arms improperly to the point where there was a snap in a part of his spine. Then the family flew into a panic, some even yelling at me for not being attentive.

What does it mean?

No comments: