6.22.2008

road hazards

There are times in one's life when one tries to move on from the past.

Tonight was not one of them. UGH! Terrible me, drunk texting, I'm such a hypocrite! My hands were idle, impulses exaggerated in that state. UGH!

Terrible Clare, being the usual crazy ass, only, since I'm around, I have to deal with his antics.

Carl Jung, emitting too much fluid from his mouth all over the place. My aura of bad luck did not affect Clare this time, but it transferred over to Mr. Jung. Spilling things at restaurants, failing to hock loogies into trash cans all over town.

Trying to invite Drab to drink when I'm drunk, but good that he doesn't see me in my inebriated state. Psh emailing me at 3 in the morning about lunch but not bothering to call in case I didn't get the email on time. Hateful!

AHHH!!! Alcohol, MMM! Headache, ouch! Hiccups! Where did my pants go? Where did my undies go?!

Clare's bits and pieces from tonight's dinner are still in the toilet!

Bedtime!

No comments: