6.16.2008

recreational cooking

Looking into a few things for the future...

I started searching for studios in Austin that were under $1000. That did not minimize my search results at all. You can get studios there for $500, with amenities, which is 1/3 of the price for a studio with shittier conditions here in San Francisco.

Guilty pleasure: trying out all the different kinds of Anytizers frozen food products at the supermarket.

4 more weeks of human sexuality, and I'll finally be able to get rid of all these sexual thoughts, sexual statistics, sexual positions in my head.

Jalto- you could pull off that deal, unless you're going to use that flimsy catapult of pure love. What I would recommend instead is my catapult of old age cynicism- it's sturdier, built to last, and there's plenty of them to go around.

It's cheaper to take dance classes than to take recreational cooking classes. There's this one Wok Wiz tour that I could take through Chinatown, but I could just as easily spend all that money buying food instead of one meal ticket. That's going to be my first project with my new camera this weekend.

No comments: