6.03.2008

subventricular zone

I thought that name sounded familiar... I was searching through this neurosurgeon's publications that I'm going to interview with on Thursday, and HIS PI's last name shook one of my dendritic branches. He might be one of the two PI's that Drab is deciding on after his rotations end in June. I can only confirm that Stavros is one of them

And now this weird slutty Asian girl from Berkeley is friending me on Facebook. AHHH! Her picture indicates that either she's trying to seduce you, or she really hss to go to the bathroom.

I'm going to the supermarket, where everything makes sense, and the people in there are separated from me by more than six degrees.

It's a simple Canon Powershot Elph. And I am NOT taking pictures of my hair. It's TOO short.

If you decide to take the MCAT in 2008 or beyond, you will get your results 14 days after the test date. Scary.

1 comment:

dubrav said...

the only neurosurgeon i've rotated with is david rowitch, and i'm not considering his lab.

the title of this post is subventricular zone, which is arturo alvarez-buylla's field. are you interviewing with HIM? no worries i'm considering his lab less and less