6.19.2008

cowper

Considering another blog move to tumblr. My site's already set up; only thing I'd have to do is start posting on it.

Internship offer in stem cell development at UCSF. What to do about these choices?!

Haha Doerfy, Nilk, and Chief. I supposed I could visit them after September.

Because of food shortages and rising costs of production, they're apparently reducing the size of cereal boxes by 1.5 oz. Got it from slashfood I think. They're also shrinking the quantity you get from beer glasses at bars. Now you're getting gypped the full pint, getting 14 oz. instead of the normal 16 because of a thicker base.

On a brighter note, I've found the optimal conditions to get a toasty bagel that's soft enough to chew yet maintains the crispy goodness of toast without the black char. MMM!!!

No comments: