8.08.2008

battledore

Maybe engagements make people feel morose because they themselves haven't been or aren't in a relationship long enough to reach that point. Other people's happiness is your misery?

My online checking account consists of transactions that include rent, groceries, and kfc. Sad.

Getting my haircut today, there was only one other customer in the salon- this old white lady. Since no music was playing, I could hear her conversation with the barber. She said,"I'm not voting for Obama, I'm voting against McCain." The two apparently have problems with decrepit, white millionaires who always want to go to war, and black folk.

Mmm the fog's settling in...

After finishing the 2 seasons of Burn Notice, I continued watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. One of the guys was wearing the 3 ninjas grey shirt that Hesse used to wear, and some other guy has that Irish drinker, non-fighter shirt that Clare used to wear.

Ugh, can't believe I'm nervous. And sore. Exercise for my health, HAH! What a load.

I find myself intentionally stopping myself before I start talking/thinking about people, because it might mislead people into believing I care about them. So much for that positive outlook after coming back from LA...

No comments: