8.28.2008

paralympics

I miss my Numa Numa ringtone.

Not going to write much for a while, taking a break. Expect pictures + captions.



So I'm obsessed with kitchen supplies. I actually went to school today and tried to sit in a science class since I have nothing better to do with my time. 10 minutes into the session, I realized I was sitting in a dietitics and food management class instead, and didn't want to get up and leave because it'd be rude. It turned out to actually be interesting that they would be learning how to taste food and determine if a wine is good, if a salad is good, if food is cooked properly, if a waiter is actually providing quality service. I was also sitting next to this attractive half-Asian girl, although she didn't seem so bright. For a split second, I almost allowed her to reach down and grab my pen that dropped to the floor, so that we might touch hands when she gives it to me, but rational thought jump started in the nick of time. Conclusion: I found out why there were no attractive girls in science; they're in all the other classes.



Overbearing mother.



Liked the house when I first saw it. The resident of this house likes Frederick's of Hollywood- their mailbox was open, and a busty gal was laying there.

No comments: