8.18.2008

tetrabenazine

I wasn't talking about you in that last post, Jalto!

Dreams: a reflection of the future?

One from last night: I was living in some house all by myself, typing away at my computer in my tiny office space, when I look outside the blinds to see Clare leading his pack of all-male friends to my doorstep. As expected, a ring. I open the door to find Clare drunk off his ass, to the point where he was holding vomit in his mouth already, waiting to throw up in typical fashion in my toilet. I told him he could just leave it outside, but being his noncompliant shit-faced drunk self, he ignores my suggestion and instead heads to the bathroom to do his own thing, while his friends force themselves into my place, scrounging around the kitchen for food. Fucking freeloaders.

1 comment:

X X said...

Just jokes dude. By the way, have I told you how much I fucking hate Dokdo MotherFucking Island (r)?