8.16.2008

papeles

$26 for a computer program to organize research articles for me. I'm not even considering full-time research as a career.

My parents are in love. More than I've seen them be in years. Disgusting, but I guess I could give this relationship thing a try. I'll start with friends and work my way up.

Getting text messages from Drab about bonfires. How many bonfires does one need to go to? I suppose the next time it happens, if I want my clothes to smell like an ashtray for days, I'll attend.

Trying to generate a book list in preparation for applications, except the only way to know is to sift through my numerous entries on my blog. What a pain.

MMMM medical school applicant statistics... they sure make my cloudy days cloudier. I'm feeling the pressure that I need to do really well on my MCAT the second time around.

1 comment:

Victor said...

Hi! In case you're looking for a free program to organize research articles - Mendeley (of which I'm the co-founder) just launched: www.mendeley.com. It's still in beta and a bit rough, but perhaps you'll like it nonetheless...

Best regards from London,
Victor