8.07.2008

excelsis deo

Readership decreases if my posts aren't angry or poking fun at people. Predicament?

My brother and cousins have had more stable relationships than any of my friends.

Can the word cruising be used for girls as well as gays when in pursuit of men?

The Vietnamese fried rice = sensory overload. Too many flavors clashing- ginger, garlic, Chinese sausage, soy sauce, fish sauce, basil, meat, vegetables. I tried adding more white rice to my original concoction to dilute it; didn't help.

UGH! They're not streaming the opening ceremonies over the internet! I missed all the bright colors... now would be a good time to buy a TV, or mooch off someone that has one.

My grandmother's house is always going to be my favorite retreat, even if I break out in acne every time I visit them. Something about the air down there that makes my skin oily all the time.

Kaiser's coming to SF. Kaiser's coming to SF?! An unexpected surprise. I suppose I could get my lazy butt out of my apartment before my parents arrive the day after. It's probably a good time to get a haircut as well- haven't gone in a month. Haven't seen her since March. Wonder what she'll be like after graduation, an existential crisis, and multiple trips to Asia. I should probably brush up on the news since she's one of those intellectual types, whereas I'm just a country bumpkin.

No comments: