8.09.2008

beatitude

Dealt with Kaiser. Ugh, so many things gone wrong. Maybe this misfortune around me is intentional- I must be willing it into existence. She's one of the few people that I'm able to look directly in the eyes because her emotions are also personally sealed off, preventing any chance of being able to see mine, if I slip. Her sense of taste is still sharp, as I took her to Tuttimelon, which she also did not approve. It's very unlikely that she'll be coming to SF to work for the year.

Now I need to buy another Muni map because I offered it to her so she wouldn't get lost. Ugh stupid stupid stupid.

Tomorrow I have to deal with picking my parents up from the airport. Pouring their money down the drain in Vegas, psh.

Need good TV show recommendations. Anybody? And NO sci-fi!

Whatever, doerfy, soy is the new hot item on the rack. It's going to be as ubiquitous as high fructose corn syrup in the next few years. Suck it!

The American commentators are such sore losers, blaming it on the Chinese women's age, experience, their own people. Not only that, but they publicly humiliate the American team with such stupid questions, always trying to find someone or something to blame.

No comments: