8.25.2008

cankles

Watching that documentary Hopkins on ABC... thinking about congealed pig's blood when they put the kid on bypass.

That UCSF guy was on there, too. The illegal Mexican immigrant who's made a name for himself as a neurosurgeon. I think it was Quinones-Hinojosa.

My parents have FINALLY left. Before they came, I had almost emptied my fridge of all food. Now, they leave with the fridge completely full. Always resetting my progress. This is like what happened in 9th grade, when my mom just decides to throw my art project into the trashcan, and because it wasn't salvageable, I had to start over and work through the morning just to finish it. What teacher's going to believe the excuse that your own mother threw your homework into the garbage? Anyhow, also managed to get the Jewish guy to clear his stuff out of the closet.

It'd be nice if Nants and I entered med school at the same time. Hopefully not at the same place. Glad she's committed to hospice work in the past year. It's something she planned on doing, and followed through.

One of the last times I'll get to have months off for summer vacation.

No comments: