8.25.2008

foster city

The problem with riding in the car with my parents: they like to take 92E instead of west, leading us to crossing the San Mateo bridge with no exits until we cross ALL of the 8.5 miles of water! UGH.

OH, an e-mail from Nants! Always nice to receive content-heavy letters from people you haven't talked to in a while. I archive those in my gmail. And then there's BMC. The Baylor med school isn't notifying me of an acceptance nor rejection, but food of all irrelevant things. Food with Claremont-McKenna, what an odd combination of schools.

I glanced over into the next room at this AMAZING restaurant in Foster City, to find a wedding banquet being held by some Chinese family. I had a lapse of judgment when I erroneously thought I wanted that in the future. Besides, the bride was wearing a horrific dress- how could the groom be able to say his vows in front of her without throwing up?

I don't think I'm buying small shirts. I might just be growing. It could be a second puberty- it would explain the acne. Still no facial hair...

No comments: