8.14.2008

inamorata

Haha, how many movies of Dennis Quaid have you seen that remind you of stone fox?

King of Wonton & Dumpling: a big, fat NO.

Almost had a heart attack today because I thought this tall, pale white guy talking on his cell phone and walking towards my direction was Drab. Yes, I'm hellbent on not running into Drab while my parents are around. Also walking around campus, my parents were talking to this white guy because we were lost, and all the wrinkles around his face, particularly his ocular region, reminded me of Drab. It would have been awkward had I started laughing at him right then.

You guys ARE camping/hiking this weekend right?

My parents keep walking in to every realtor... because they're thinking about buying a house or townhouse in the city. What the hell?! Weren't they complaining to me all year about how they have no money?!

This guy was tying his dog down today before walking into a restaurant on Irving, and he was giving his dog the Chinese command to sit. And it sat!

No comments: