8.07.2008

vocal fry

My new obsession, after black women, is black men. Particularly, Barack Obama.

I decided to start web searching for his interviews on talk views. Also, watching Michelle Obama doing the fist bump. It's the new handshake?

Him: charismatic, although he falters in his interview responses. Her: says "you know" a lot in her conversations. Still, they both love bacon!

The tune of the week being blared from a car outside my window: UB-40's "Red, Red, Wine."

Watching the parade of nations- G Dub and Laura look like a nice old couple. It's a shame he made so many mistakes.

I could hear them playing ABBA in the background during the parade. Confirmation?

Today I was live streaming the archery events just to watch the rain fall and listen to the cpop music playing in the background. I need to find better things to do...

Apparently the gold medalists in any event at the Olympics gets to have their favorite song played in the venue after they win?

Sausage doesn't seem to go well in spaghetti sauce... maybe the intestinal wrapper needs to be removed first?

No comments: