8.03.2008

bird's nest

Well then, does your worldview allow for John Mayer's TERRIBLE acoustic cover of my Tom Petty's "Free Fallin'" in his "Where the Light Is" DVD? My cousin kept playing that OVER and OVER again when I trying to go up in tennis rankings on his PS3.

OHHHH!!! They're going to stream the Olympics Live on the internet!

So I have an obsession with Summer and Winter Olympics.

What will be interesting to see this time around is how people deal with China, how China's athletes will deal with China. Pollution, doping, living up to their promises to the world (although I never thought they would succeed in the last one). My focus is on the gymnastics and swimming/diving events.

Hmm, maybe I'll try to go down to San Jose and play in one of those trivia nights Clare blabs about in conversation. Supposedly, San Jose is one of the best cities in the U.S. for men to live.

I can stir-fry, but I can't do popcorn. Once I opened the microwave, I thought it was this nice steam that was puffing out of the bag of kettle corn, so I decided to take in a small whiff. Instead, it was a cloud of burnt toxic carbon trying to invade my lungs! Horrible!

Nice feeling that the world is still large.

Found two cuts on two fingers last night, after cooking dinner. I also found a rash on my thumb, one of the fingers I nicked, and I thought it might have been necrotizing fasciitis, so I drew a line with a black pen to see if the reddening on my thumb would spread after a night's sleep. So far it's just browned- it might be the oil from the popcorn that burned my thumb.

In my head, there's already a list of 10+ baby names for a son, only 2 for a daughter.

1 comment:

X X said...

I guess the bigger question is "does your worldview allow for John Mayer to produce or be associated with anything TERRIBLE, ever?"

I think you know what the answer is :)