8.03.2008

bump key

I think it's over. Me, wanting to scrutinize everything. Ready to move on. To what, though...

I wouldn't call myself a bitter person. It's a matter of perspective. To someone more extreme than me, I would be perceived as positive. To someone equal to my personality, it could be seen as neutral. Relativism.

Maybe I just ran out of things to criticize.

Definitely feels like a Sunday.

Janey tried to explain some fable to me yesterday, but the only thing I can remember from it is sour grapes. I like sour grapes, though.

Didn't Clare want to do some kind of hike/being in tune with nature? This coming from someone who claimed that he only likes to eat, and drink. There was one last thing, but I can't remember whether it was listening to music or having sex.

Going to bed by 2 now. Managed to make bed time earlier by 3 hours. Waking up at 10, but going back to sleep until noon. Trying to wake up at 7 again, start my days early.

Poop time.

No comments: