8.06.2008

lien

After everyone gets their PhD, I plan to sit in at least one of their class sessions, assuming they plan to teach. For my amusement.

What's a good pair of running shoes, if I want to purchase some?

If I ever started up my own company, everyone working there would get summer vacation every year.

Favorite segment from SATC: when Miranda walks to her apartment and opens it, finding Steve kneeling at the door. Right after he opens the box and shows the ring, Miranda responds,"What are you, fuckin' crazy?!"

HAHA!

The next episode where Carrie says,"I used to think those people who sat alone at Starbucks writing on their laptops were pretentious posers..." reminded me of Clare's comment where he wanted to get a macbook touch.

1 comment:

MattPatt said...

You do that, and I *will* call on you, and you *will* answer or be mocked my my army of trained monkeys... er, students.