8.19.2008

crushed velvet

So much for not feeling old. I'm already getting emails to register for AARP membership.

Time to take a dump. A photo dump.



I don't know. Something tells me that, as of late, rising bodies of water haven't been the type of thing people see as peaceful.



Random things I see that catch my eye.



Tourist crap with my parents at some cavern around Stockton?



Are those windmills used to gather wind energy? A solution to our energy crisis, and below them, the cause. Mmm.



On the way back into the city, the initials on the plate of this car was shouting in front of me. Hmm, I MIGHT remember someone with those initials, but I don't think too hard about it.



Somewhere in San Jose. Once again, the bells are ringing, but I keep my earplugs fastened. Everywhere I go, signs try to tell me something. I need to start burning those signs.

No comments: